Cleaning always includes…
In addition to our standard services we can, upon request, complete the following items:
- Sheets changed and beds made
- Dishes hand washed, dried and put away
- Specialty services like silver polishing and plant watering
- We will happily use any specialty cleaners upon request (leather polish, granite polish, etc)
- The Mommy Treatment (houseKEEPING as compared to houseCLEANING)
We respect your irreplaceable items and won’t touch what our insurance can’t replace!
Typically cleaning takes place during business hours so we can work while you’re out and you can relax without our company when you’re home.
First-time and Move-out Cleaning
Deep cleaning is like a detail cleaning for your home! Our goal for every move-out is to bring the space as close to “new” as possible. If you are a resident, our goal is to get your home to a sparkling baseline we can maintain going forward. If you are a tenant, our goal is to get your security deposit returned to you. If you are an owner, our goal is to make the space as spotless as possible so you can attract the right buyer or tenant.
- All of the above residential services
- Thorough cleaning of the interiors of all cabinets and appliances. We even pull the appliances out to get to all of the debris, grime, dog toys, missing fridge magnets and legos that have inevitably found their way into the crevices
- Interior windows (exterior windows also available upon request)
Please note that first time deep-cleanings (before establishing on-going service) and move-out cleaning can range from $300-$800 for varying home sizes. This depends entirely on the scope and difficulty of the work.